Saturday 31 January 2015

About Me

Hello, I’m Tyler Thorne and welcome to my blog! 
I’m a 19-year-old flight attendant living on the little island of Guernsey in the Channel Islands (in-between England and France). I am a proud Australian Citizen and I love all things food, film & travel. 

I started this blog as a way to express my feelings, tell stories and share my adventures. My key interests are travelling, the people in my life, volleyball, food and my job – so expect to see posts about these topics. I'm sure there will be other posts about a variety of topics and I will write whenever I'm inspired to do so. 

If there is anything you would like to know about me, my experiences, my opinions or anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask. Please feel free to follow me on other social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and YouTube or comment or email me (all the links are above) I will be happy to talk to you and your questions, suggestions and feedback are very welcome. 


Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment