Friday 22 January 2016

Special FX Wound


I began by separating toilet tissue into single sheets so the layers were thin. I then laid liquid latex and the the toilet tissue onto a clean area of the skin. I continued to add layers until the patch was to the desired thickness.

Next, I cut out the central part of the patch to create a deep cut affect. I then used layers of foundation, powder and suitable flesh toned eyeshadows to make the latex and tissue look more like skin.

Then, using black, brown and maroon eyeshadows I filled in the open area to create depth and make the wound look more realistic.

The final touches were to add fake blood and to remove the excess latex around the wound in order for it to blend into the real skin better. The blood really gives it a much more realistic look.


No comments:

Post a Comment